- Functional programming
- Tiny self-described atomic functions
- Declarative way of doing things instead of direct calling functions
?: ternary operators, if it's reasonable
- Flat and concise constructions
- Modular decomposition
- Large functions: 10+ lines of code are cumbersome, 20 and more -- are frightening!
- Long and nested constructions, aka
switch/case aka nested functions in closure or whatever. I would cut hands off for that.
- if/else is evil, switch/case is even worse, btw.
- Poor organized code. E.g. doing everything on controllers, smart templates, etc.
- Doing something just for meeting the deadline, sacrificing quality
//TODO: somebody will refactor this crap i've done here in better time, after i release this and become a manager
// I made so much efforts to write it, I can't just remove it now, so I'll comment it out